35f National Guard Reddit

35f National Guard Reddit

It started with 12 students and when I. As an Army National Guard Intelligence Analyst you will play a key role in the interpretation and exploitation of information gathered from or about the enemy.

Pin On Black Rifle Coffee Customers

Does anyone have any advice on how I can find.

35f national guard reddit. A good attitude will take you a long way. Army National Guard FAQ - Please Read Before Posting. Apply on company website.

4 years ago. As an Army National Guard Intelligence Analyst you will play a key role in the interpretation and exploitation of information. 2 points 3 months ago.

Continue browsing in rnationalguard. Served in the United States Army for 9 years both as an active-duty soldier as well as the Army National Guard. Similar jobs pay 1254 - 2123.

I reclassed from 11b to 35f going through a 6 week course at Ft. I was a 35N the job of a 35F is a good gig and can open the door to many excellent civilian jobs later in life. Zach currently resides in Syracuse New York and is very active in politics and local news media.

Im 30 years old married 3 kids and one on the way due in Feb 20201. I never got that far. Unless you count public speaking or copy and paste as a skill.

The DLAB is pretty difficult. Ive been in for 3 years and all Ive ever done was cover down for other staff sections drill after drill after drill of monitoring the radio for s3 kitchen detail and some more detail. Job training for an Intelligence Analyst consists of 10 weeks of Basic Training where youll learn basic Soldiering skills and 13 weeks of Advanced Individual Training AIT and on-the-job instruction including practice in intelligence gathering.

35F here overweight but all blood work and tests come back otherwise healthy. My advice keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut --for the most part at 1st. Id have to disagree with.

6 points 3 months ago. On the battlefield success depends on accurate and timely intel. It was a gentlemans course hours were reasonable and housing was tolerable.

After a 6 year break and much talking with my wife I re- enlisted in May of this year. Im currently out-processing from AIT as a 35F Intelligence Analyst in the IA National Guard. There was also a 35M MOSQ course at Huachuca that ran 12 weeks.

See who Army National Guard has hired for this role. Location for current potential and veteran soldiers and airmen of the US National Guard. 35F was explained to me as basically giving PowerPoint briefs to ranks that I would normally try to avoid interacting.

I get a full physical yearly. Its fair to say that 35F IS the jack of all trades of the intel community. Help Reddit App.

The class was well taught and fast paced enough to be semi-challenging. This is generally what I hear for most MOSs that require a clearance. But first some back story.

US National Guard on Reddit r nationalguard. I reached my hands up and felt this awful pain in either my stomach or directly above it a few inches below the bottom of my sternum. This morning I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my hair.

35F is the MOS I originally enlisted as but after speaking with 35F cadre at BCT I changed my MOS after BCT was split op and picked another one. You dont really have any hard or technical skills to speak of. I am interested in going to Camp Williams in Utah the National Guard Regional Training Institute that offers shortened reclass courses replacing AIT.

Originally my sights were set on being an MP but I ultimately chose intel for the clearance job duties dont wanna do the boring. I was in the CO and MN ARNG from 2008-2014 and have a deployment to Iraq. Similar jobs pay 1254 - 2123.

I am a 35F and sometimes i love it and sometimes i hate it but other posters are correct this job will set you up big time once you get out. In the Army National Guard you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance. I signed a contract with the NJ national guard as 35F it says AIT is 17 weeks and 1 day.

I am a 42A reservist that is looking to reclass to the 35 series preferably 35L or 35F. Bill Changing Eligibility of VA Loan for Guard Passed Into Law. Refer friends get paid.

View entire discussion 11 comments More posts from the nationalguard community. 5 points 3 months ago. I love being Cav but since Im 22 have arthritis but want to stay in to 20 or so years I cant stay Cav and stay healthy.

Army National Guard Denver CO 80216. Created Jan 5 2010. As an Army National Guard Intelligence Analyst you will play a key role in the interpretation and exploitation of information gathered from or about the enemy.

35F Intelligence Analyst Army National Guard Denver CO 1 week ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Hot New Top Rising. It felt like there was a huge knot in my esophagus or something stuck in there that moved.

We usually have pretty high reenlistment bonuses because the job is soo lucrative in the outside world. My TRNG NCO has given me the opportunity to switch to either 35F 8-10 week training or 35M 52 wk training including language. On the battlefield success depends on accurate and timely intel.

I was the only Guardsman in a class of 21 the rest were Reservists. Also try to stay in touch with your buddies from the schoolhouse. Refer friends get paid.

No matter where you go though always keep a good attitude. He currently operates a a political blog and works at a local online newspaper in Cortland NY. Army National Guard Denver CO 80012.

On the battlefield success depends on accurate and timely intel. There are a ton of different ways to do things in this field. Posted by 1 month ago.

Report this job. 35F in the guard here. If youre looking for valuable work experience for intelligence you wont find it in the national guard.

Good Morning Reddit PSG calls me and asks me to apply for a 35F AGR position. For what its worth I held over a 90 throughout the course which I received a coin for and I expect to be an honor grad ceremony is the day before I leave. Youll most likely be reclassified to be a 35F.

Hello all Im a SPC thats been in the Iowa Guard for around 4-5 years as a 19D.